Experience : 5 – 10 Years
Business Development and Sales Manager for IT Technology Services
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
100% Remote, travel as required
We are a rapidly growing cloud services consultancy focused in the area of business process improvement solutions. The Technology Services Business Development position is a key sales role within NAVOMI, responsible for executing sales and business development strategies inside a strategic set of targeted market opportunities worldwide by working both independently and closely with NAVOMI’s technology partners, CEO and Senior Management.
The candidate will play a hunter role, primarily centered around the acquisition of net new client projects on behalf of NAVOMI Professional Services Consulting. The candidate will leverage the expansive portfolio of Services and offerings including NAVOMI’s own DataN Integration service platform, Salesforce.com implementations, Line of Business accelerators such as Social Connectors, Bots and other custom middleware expertise for industry’s popular CRMs, by developing and executing marketing and sales strategies to drive the sales cycle of all revenue generating opportunities end to end. These efforts will be concentrated inside the ecosystems of Salesforce.com, Twilio, Veeva, LivePerson and MuleSoft.
* Solid understanding of Paas, SaaS, iPaaS, Managed Services, CRM, Digital engagement and conversational platforms like Twilio, Salesforce.com, MuleSoft, LivePerson, Veeva
* MUST HAVE: Experience in selling services in atleast 2 of the ecosystems of Salesforce.com, MuleSoft, Twilio, Veeva
* MUST HAVE: Latest 3+ years of experience in working for Consulting Services companies
* Solid understanding of Sales in Paas, SaaS, iPaaS, Managed Services, CRM, Digital engagement and conversational platforms, with in Professional Services/Consulting industry
* 5+ years of proven track record of success in selling technology outsourcing services into the general cloud solutions industry and salesforce.com and iPaaS in particular, in the targeted ecosystems
* 5+ years working in a channel partnership model with evolving platforms and RFP processes
* Demonstrated ability to manage complex negotiations with senior-level business and technology executives
* Experience with partnership, SoWs, change orders and performance based revenue sharing agreements
* Build NAVOMI brand and long-term value with customers, markets and relationships by positioning NAVOMI’s services in various partnerships/ecosystems/channels
* Create and grow new lines of business/channels around consulting services project work, Customer Success Organization and AI / Bot automation capabilities
* Succinct collaboration with NAVOMI’s Pre-sales & Delivery teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers’ business and technology needs
* Actively demonstrate activities around prospecting, lead generation, and other sales management objectives designed to build an optimal sales pipeline and sustainable revenue model cycles
* Personally develop strong, long-term relationships leading to referrals from senior management inside targeted firms and technology partners to ensure renewal and expansion of existing contracts that result in YoY pipeline growth of managed subscription service agreements
* Manage the Sales process end-to-end / Be the authority regarding sales & marketing for all client engagements
Competitive Salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life, Investment Plan, Paid Leave, Holidays, Paid Birthday Off
NAVOMI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristics prohibited by state, local or federal law.